GoCompare published research last December that suggests each household spends an extra £726 on Christmas.
To ensure plenty of festive cheer without creating a debt mountain, our Guide is here to help you to get organised now and teach you the secrets to having a Christmas that doesn't break the bank.
What you'll learn
- How to plan and budget for all the costs of Christmas
- How to get the best deals on presents
- How to master the Christmas food shop
- How to keep guests entertained and fed during the lull between Christmas Day and New Year
- Must-stick-to financial resolutions to...
Create your account to unlock this article and much more, including tools, podcasts and videos
Great! Let's get you signed in
Don’t have an account?
Join the Neyberhood