GoCompare published research last December that suggests each household spends an extra £719 on Christmas.
To ensure plenty of festive cheer without creating a debt mountain, our Guide is here to help you to get organised now and teach you the secrets to having a Christmas that doesn't break the bank.
What you'll learn
- How to plan and budget for all the costs of Christmas
- How to get the best deals on presents
- How to master the Christmas food shop
- How to keep guests entertained and fed during the lull between Christmas Day and New Year
- Must-stick-to financial resolutions to recover from the cost of this Christmas and save for next year