In this webinar, Neyber’s Head of Financial Education, Jason Butler, is joined by a money coach as they host a highly practical webinar for colleagues on how to break the money taboo.
The webinar covers:
- How your financial personality and beliefs influence your money habits and behaviours
- How to reframe the way you think about money so that you feel more confident and capable
- Practical exercises and tools that you can use right now to improve your financial situation
- Live Q&A to answer your most pressing money related questions
To register for the webinar, click here.
The webinar will be held on:
- Wednesday 3 Feb 10:00 - 10:30
- Wednesday 3 Feb 15:00 - 15:30
- Thursday 4 Feb 12:00 - 12:30
You can choose the session which works for you. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask Jason any questions they might have at the end of the session.
Important: This is an option, not a recommendation. Your employer does not benefit from offering this service and all your communications will be with Salary Finance Limited trading as Neyber. Finwell hub content is for guidance and educational purposes only and is generic in nature. Salary Finance Limited trading as Neyber does not offer regulated financial advice. Please seek independent financial advice.